Click on icon [ ] to enlarge map
Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)
We continue to keep updated on the latest reports and regulations that are being issued by the Australian Government Health Department, regarding the operation of our business during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are doing all we can to promote safe practises, and minimise our risk of any disease spread, thus looking after all members of our community.
STEP 2: EASING RESTRICTIONS FOR ALLIED HEALTH
From Monday 28th September, the Victorian Government will begin easing the restrictions on Allied Health Care, including Osteopathy.
You may now access osteopathic treatment if:
* Without treatment you would experience a significant increase in pain
* Without treatment, your functional independence would significantly deteriorate
* You need an assessment to review a treatment plan (e.g. NDIS)
* You need pre-operative or post-operative elective surgery care.
In practical terms, this means that you can access osteopathic treatment for a range of conditions, for example:
* Pain that is affecting your daily life or likely to get worse if you don’t have treatment
* A chronic health condition that is deteriorating
* Significant emotional distress, anxiety or depression
* Debilitating headaches, migraines or other pain
* A condition or injury that is preventing you from exercising or working, from looking after yourself, caring for others, home duties, etc.
* You are awaiting surgery
* You have had surgery or a procedure and need assistance with your recovery
* A baby who is having feeding difficulties, or issues with weight gain
* A baby/infant who has a musculoskeletal condition that requires timely intervention to prevent deterioration, such as plagiocephaly
You don’t need to be an acute emergency. If your daily life is affected, you may access treatment.
If you feel you need treatment and you are not sure if you qualify, please contact us for a chat.
We continue to do what we can to minimise the spread of COVID-19:
* Social distancing rules are still being enforced in the waiting room
* Option to wait in your car and be called/texted when its time to come in for your appointment
* Wearing masks during consultations
* Regular alcohol wiping of all contact surfaces between patients
* Regular hand washing and alcohol sanitiser is being used
You can also help us reduce the risk of exposure.
Please DO NOT ATTEND the clinic under any circumstances if you:
* Have a cough, fever, sore throat or shortness of breath
* Have been in contact with someone who has, or may have, COVID-19
* Travelled overseas in the last 14 days or been with others who may have done so
We ask that you please wash your hands thoroughly and use provided hand sanitiser when entering and leaving the clinic.
Please wear a mask to your appointment.
Please bring your own books and toys if required for your child’s appointment.
If you would like to wait in your car or in the garden for your appointment, then our receptionist can ring/text you when we are ready.
If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 03 9876 3011. We want to keep looking after you and help you to keep on top of your health during these challenging times.
Thank you so much to all our loyal patients.
We appreciate your understanding during this difficult time.